Take stress out of the Survey Process with a Mock Survey conducted by Cheryl Boldt 3 months prior to your survey window.2 Day Mock Survey Process:
7am -Entrance Conference with the Administrator and DNSDay 2
7:30am to 7:30pm -Mock Survey in Process
6am to 1:30pm -Mock Survey in Process
2:00pm to 4:30pm -Exit Conference with Facility Team
You may also add:
- A One-Hour conference call will be scheduled prior to your Mock Survey to answer questions regarding the process.
- Cheryl is available to your team via email and phone after the Mock Survey to assist with any questions or additional information needed.
- An Additional Day to formulate a Plan of Correction with your Facility Team
- An Additional Day to educate staff on the opportunities identified or other training needs identified by the facility, including topics that include, but are not limited to: Service Excellence, Charge Nurse Leadership Training, Medicare Utilization, Team-Based Admission Assessment, Making a Great First Impression
- An Additional Day to conduct a revisit to determine if your facility is in substantial compliance
*** The number of days you choose should be scheduled so they are completed in 3 months prior to entering your survey window.Cost for this proactive approach to survey preparation:
Imagine Peace of Mind as you prepare for a great outcome on your State Survey!
- 2 Day Mock Survey -$4,000 plus travel
- Each Additional Day -$1,750 plus travel
Review Cheryl Boldt’s Biography
.For information contact Kathy Cain at 800-356-2233.